Stepped away from the computer this week and loving a bit of pattern and texture making with some new watercolour inspired pieces.
This one was especially created for the Team at Believe Creative Studio and all the guest designers that have been working hard these last few months preparing for Indigo and as part of our valentine blog hop.
Hopefully you jumped over from the fabulous designer Jan Shepherd at Patternmuse (have you seen her portfolio – loving the tropical flowers) and as I end our little hop I hope everyone has a great Valentine’s day and wish Rosie and her team that are gearing up to go to Indigo with a fabulous booth display and gorgeous designs the best of times (visit Believe Creative Studio blog to read more about it and restart the hop) ..I know it will be a huge success!!
If you are going be sure to visit booth 5U51 in Hall H5. With love from the Believe Creative Studio design team.
Slowly easing back into work, after a busy 2012, my priorities for 2013 are slightly different – work smarter, refresh, run with the ideas in my head (no matter how silly they sound), look after the mind, soul and body and enjoy the moment! Things are a changing and that is a good thing and something I will be focusing more on in the blog over the coming months 🙂 In the meantime here is my first Link of love for the new year and it’s a cracker starting with…….
1. A fantastic Blog Hop featuring an amazing bunch of talented surface pattern designers – I love these gals and am looking forward to seeing all their posts!
2. So true! Quote by Maya Angelou.
3. Dream view via Veronicalovesarchie
4. Says it all really via Leastlittlethings
5. Hope Photo, one of my favourite images that I spotted in 2012 by Lisa.anne.
6. Feather Bloom from F. Schumacher & Co.
7. Refresh design by Kingdom Solutions. Loving the message!
8. The Little White Book of Surface Pattern designers compiled by Gill Eggleston, a British textile designer & surface pattern designer. This is a great book featuring the work of many designers including myself. What I love is the images for each designers are Eufto envelopes! What are Eufto Envelopes? Here’s mine below and it’s definitely worth taking a peek at all the other envelopes that have traveled round the world – what a talented bunch with an extra special thanks to Gill for putting the collection all together.